24 enero 2015

2k14: 50 y 15

"Further in the tape, I came across another part that made me throw my headphones right off my head. I couldn't believe what I've heard..."

50:
Inside Out - Spoon
Can't Do Without You - Caribou
Bother - Les Sins
Combate - Escuela de trance
Not Enough Violence - Ariel Pink
Collard Greens - Schoolboy Q
New Calm, Pt. 2 - Ought
En otras dimensiones - Matilda Manzana
Tall Man Skinny Lady - Ty Segall
Alina y Valentejo - No somos marineros
Sleep Sound - Jamie XX
Mess On A Mission - Liars
Fall In Love - Phantogram
Falling In Love Again - Joyce Manor
Nuevo cáncer - Baby Nelson & The Philistines
Disco//very - Warpaint
Springful - Adult Jazz
Sealed Scene - Lorelle Meets The Obsolete
I'm Not Part Of Me - Cloud Nothings
Morir es aburrido - Los Mundos
With Light And With Love - Woods
Distress - Popstrangers
I Love You All - The Soronprfbs
La gran curva - Ases Falsos
I See You - The Horrors
Canal - Ratking
Flawless - Beyoncé
I'll Be Back - Kindness
Stay Happy There - La Dispute
Sombras - Vaya futuro
From The Kettle Onto The Coil - Deafheaven
Crecer - Las ligas menores
VHS (Teenage) - Bradford Cox
Boom Clap - Charli XCX
Rhythm Of Life - Klaxons
Carry Me - Bombay Bicycle Club
Oh My Darling Don't Cry - Run The Jewels
Possessed - Eagulls
Snow In Newark - Ryan Hemsworth
Little Fang - Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks
Passing Out Pieces - Mac DeMarco
I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
Interference Fits - Perfect Pussy
Queen - Perfume Genius
Hard - SOPHIE
Forgiven/Forgotten - Angel Olsen
Never Catch Me - Flying Lotus
The Guesser - Temples
Fiat 600 - Carmen Sandiego
Two Weeks - FKA Twigs

y 15:
1. Salad Days - Mac DeMarco
2. Gist Is - Adult Jazz
3. Ideas a medias - Vaya futuro
4. Mess - Liars
5. They Want My Soul - Spoon
6. More Than Any Other Day - Ought
7. So Long, See You Tomorrow - Bombay Bicycle Club
8. Love Frequency - Klaxons
9. Our Love - Caribou
10. Sun Structures - Temples
11. Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks - Enter The Slasher House
12. Luminous - The Horrors
13. Teenage OST - Bradford Cox
14. Lomas Verdes - No somos marineros
15. The Spirit Of The Beehive - The Spirit Of The Beehive

No hay comentarios: